Saturday 31 March 2018

Bahama Mama (cocktail Drink)

Bahama Mama (Cocktail Drink),(serve in a Collins glass)
                             


Hello everyone, I so much love this drink, cause it relax my nerves.
And I advise you all to try it out too and see for yourself.



Ingredients:



1.  1/4 oz.Coffee Vodka,


2.  1/2 oz. Dark Rum,



3.   1/2 oz. Coconut Vodka,



4.  1/4 oz. 151 proof Rum,



5. Juice of 1/2 lemon(s),




6. 4 oz. Pineapple Juice.



Directions:



1. Combine all ingredients and pour over cracked ice in a Collins glass.



2. Garnish with a strawberry or cherry.


3. Enjoy your Bahama Mama (cocktail drink).



Drop your comments.

Follow my blog site.

Like my Facebook page olayemikitchen.

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honey Spiced Cajun Chicken

       Honey Spiced Cajun Chicken Hello Viewers, Is been long, Hope you are all fine? Missed you guys. Today will be teaching yo...